As we sat here on a Saturday evening, we began talking about times we have laughed uncontrollably. My friend began describing a story where during one of the scenes in a recent movie he was watching he commenced to break out in a fit of laughter. The movie set off a chain reaction in his brain and led him to share it with us in conversation.
The following is a list of points that transpired:
• The urge to laugh.
• Laughing when you shouldn't.
• The outside factors and the inside factors.
• Telling something is never as funny when you retell it.
• You often struggle to laugh at the story again.
• Laughing, but not laughing as hard about it.
• That intense pleasure is lost.
• You never know when it will come back again, but never force it.
• If you really think about it, is it really all that easy to create incontrollable laughter.
*Inclusivity is the key. The setting literally "sets the stage" for the future memory.