Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Man with a Mission

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but the blog-verse has no better friend than the man with a cash prize incentive.

After a long time spent in hibernation I have awoken from my writing slumber to take on the special task of documenting my time at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario.

Being from Brampton I am often asked by friends and family about what life is really like at Nipissing. I think everyone from Southern Ontario has the preconceived notion that Northern Ontario is two things: cold and snowy. What they don't realize is that the school is filled with a community of students that genuinely cares about one another and this feelings of acceptance and understanding carries over into the community as well.

I have only been at Nipissing for 5 months and I already call it home. The transition into the city and school has been seamless. I am already dreading the day when I will be asked to leave and return home to the realities of a "Professional Career."

Some people like to scrapbook to record memories. I am going to foster my creativity through this blog.

I hope you'll join me in this journey.

No comments: